Welcome to Catalonia Framework page.
Catalonia Framework is a PHP Open Source Framework.
Last version of Catalonia Framework is v.1.1.017 from 2018-09-02.
Features at a glance:
- Compatible with PHP 7, 5.6, 5.5, 5.4, 5.3 and Facebook HHVM
- Built in cache, at Controller level, possible override by Action
- Dynamic system that allows infinite live sections under cached contents, customized on-the-fly (that means that your pages are content but blocks can be rendered live)
- Multi-Language (pages in several languages easily)
- Native SEO multi-language
- Very Fast. Oriented to performance
- Lightweight. A typical page uses no more than 2.25 MB of memory
- Very Flexible
- Ready to serve content (like images, video, Json/Ajax, Xml...)
- Very Easy to learn
- Database abstraction with supports for several database Engines (MySql, PostgreSQL, Cassandra)
- Saves Db Connection until used
- Supports Primary Db Server (Inserts), Secondaries (for Reads)
- Brings DBSharding feature for working transparently to a Shard of many Database Servers (several DB Engines)
- Support for Cassandra Universal Driver
- Brings CQLSÍ - Cassandra Query Language Simple Interface (without Thrift)
- Really Flexible Form manager with fields validation and error marking
- Built-in Seo Sections feature / url remaping
- Built-in Classes for Currency formatting, dates, menus...
- Multi Environment support (Development, PreProd/Staging, Production)
- Native support for CDN statics
- Compatible with Linux, Mac, Unix, and windows Servers
- Custom Exceptions and Custom Error Views
- Integrated Template System for reusable multi-language Views 100% PHP (but you can use others like Smarty)
- Many classes are glueless: can be used without the rest of the Framework